Tabby!OK, so I'm guessing this sort of first post on a blog is not unusual!
You'll have to forgive me, I'm new to blogs but I'm going to do my best not to bore the pants off of anyone!
I'm a 30 year old mother of two beautiful girls and wife to my darling hubby of 12 years. We live together in a rather nondescript semi-detached house in London England, it's not much but it's home.
I'm a full time Mother to our girls and I do a little learning on the side with the hopes of one day becoming a fully qualified book-keeper.
As I'm sure you will have picked up from the name and photo, I'm a cat lover. We have four pet cats all with there very own unique personality and quirks. I admire their independence and strength, no one ever truly owns a cat!
Some of the best friends I have I've met online, most of them have blogs on this site which was one of the main reasons for me to take the plunge today.
I admire all of them greatly, one in particular is of great inspiration to me. Her beloved hubby is away for some time at the moment, a work thing.
I know she is missing him with everything she has and is, I wish there were some way I could help her, some way I could ease her pain, worries and fears.
She always manages to put others first, she loves unconditionally and keeps the faith when things appear hopeless.
I hope one day I can be half the woman she is.

1 comment:
You are a hoot...I so KNOW you aren't talking about me LOL. I wished I was a kind as you make me out to be, but I am a bit of a selfish, self centered one here...personally I'll use my sisters favorite line "it is all about me now isn't it LOL"
Anyway tabby great 1st blog can't wait to read more.
Friends always,
Stef
Post a Comment